Please read the following terms and conditions carefully before confirming your booking.
Should any questions arise, please do not hesitate to contact us via the form or our contact details available under the Contact us link in the main menu.
We strive to answer all questions promptly and efficiently.
- The minimum stay in all farmhouses is 3 nights in the low and middle seasons i.e from January until May and from October until December and 7 nights during the high season i.e. from June until September.
- Check-in time is anytime after 15:00.
- Check-out time is 10:00am or prior.
- A free weekly maid service is offered for bookings of more than seven (7) nights; extra maid services are charged at the rate of €10 an hour.
- A welcome pack (containing milk, mineral water, orange juice, bread, butter, cheese, sugar, tea and coffee) is included for free upon arrival for bookings of 1 week and over.
- Damages to property and contents are the sole liability of the tenant. Upon arrival, a deposit against damages may be requested. This will be refunded up to 7 days from check out if no damages to the property are incurred.
- Additional beds are made available at an extra charge
- No parties may be held in the farmhouses and the maximum number of persons booked is not to be exceeded unless this is approved by the owner. In case of breach of this condition, the owner reserves the right to request that the farmhouse be vacated and payments effected for the remaining nights will be lost.
- Loud music is not allowed.
- A non-refundable 25% deposit via a bank transfer is required in order to secure the booking
- Full settlement of the remaining balance is to be paid at the latest thirty (30) days before the day of arrival
- VAT at 7% is included in the price.
Special Covid-19 Cancellation Policy
In case of national lockdowns or flight cancelations due to Covid, the deposit paid plus full amount (if any) will be kept as credit to be used within one year from the check in date.
- As the company strives to be eco-friendly, a euro coin meter is present in every farmhouse. On average, and depending on the farmhouse size, 10-15 free units are given each day during the Summer months and 30-35 units during the Winter months. Should tenants exceed this energy limit, a cost of .30c per unit will be incurred. Environmentally cautious usage does not exceed the free units.
- The use of air-conditioning is charged extra as per rates indicated.
Please also read the following Environmental Contribution – Notice to Guests document.