The large 400 square metre pool area is what makes this Villa special. The 14 x 7m swimming pool and jacuzzi overlook the beautiful Pergla Valley, and the clear sea of Ghajn Barrani Bay. The pool and deck area are brightened by Mediterranean gardens with olive trees. The Villa is surrounded by five acres of greenery, perfect for exploring and accessible to all our guests. Its interior consists of six bedrooms all en suite, a small private gym, and a spare bathroom. The bedrooms comprise of two master bedrooms and four twin bedrooms. The fully equipped kitchen, dining and living room are in an open plan set up and face the pool area. All rooms are at ground floor level. The pool area is equipped with an outdoor kitchen, including burners, a barbecue and a refrigerator. The Villa is fully air-conditioned.
Terms & Conditions
- Sleeps 12 in 6 bedrooms
- 2 master bedrooms and 4 twin bedrooms on ground floor ensuite with shower room.
- Main bathroom
- Open plan kitchen, dining & sitting room
- Smart TV
- Hairdryer (on request)
- Baby cots and highchairs (on request)
- WiFi available
- Safe deposit box
- Iron and board
- Washing machine
- Insect screens in every room
- Sun loungers and umbrellas
- Charcoal BBQ
- Mediterranean garden
- Fully Air conditioned (By Consumption)
- Kidney-shaped pool measures 14 x 7m with Jacuzzi
- Outside shower room by the pool
- Pets allowed: pet charge is €20 for 1 pet, €30 for 2. Two small dogs permitted. Please clean up after them. We ask that you do not allow your pets on the beds. Please don't leave your pets unattended. No pets allowed in the pool.
- Parking - private, outside property
- No Smoking Indoors
What's AroundVillage square of Xaghra where you can find supermarkets, fruit and vegetable shops, butchers, coffee shops, restaurants and bars.
Marsalforn, a tourist resort with a beautiful bay and several restaurants and bars.
Nearest restaurant is only 10 minutes away on foot.
Ramla bay, the most beautiful sandy beach on the island is only 15 minutes drive away.
GPS CoordinatesLatitude: 36.062688